3.25.2010

Valencia St.

I'm normally not one to complain about Scribbles & Scrabbles on walls,
I am actually a big fan of Graffiti.
>>note: Graffiti isn't art unless it has talent.
(Obscene words with squiggly lines are just called Tagging)


I do Believe its fine to complain if you're walking on the street and on the wall of a street market, there is a list of multiple, unthinkable, phrases that would not be said in front of your mother, sprayed on the wall.


So when I visited my beautiful city of San Francisco,
I was delighted to see that a little alley was converted into a little Urban Artists' Nirvana.





Here I am, looking like a fool with my pants NOT on the ground!
Okay, cheesy, Sorry.




An outfit peek of oggi. (Today, in Italiano)




A Domani.

No comments:

Post a Comment

XoXoXo