3.31.2010

Little Manhattan

What the heck goes on with Agyness Deyn these days!
I was on Style.com earlier today, and guess who is on the Top 10 Most Popular Models?
Yes, yours tuly, Albert Hammond Jr.'s Ex-girl. (lucky duck, by the way...)
I remember back in 2007, the memory is crystal clear. I was in the back-seat of my grandmother's Oldsmobile, flipping through a magazine, (I cannot remember the name of it...sorry, very un-crystal clear...) but I saw her beautiful almost ghostly white super exaggerated platinum blonde pixie cut framed face. I immediately came home and got started my researching up until I knew every single little detail attaining to her. (I'm a creeper aren't I ?!?) I Really couldn't get enough of her. Everytime I would find her in a magazine, I would clip her out. If I showed you my folders full of her, her, and her, you'd become more aware of my presence and probably refuse to let me snap any more pictures of you.

Here, some snaps of the early age, except the one in the middle, which is from the fairly-recent Spring 2009 Anna Sui collection. Miss Matadora. I like it.

I really feel like scanning the Shoot she did with her Ex-Man for Vogue a while back.
I hope this disease doesnt resurface...

*"Ex's confirmed by New York Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment

XoXoXo