3.26.2010

Harding Way

Today was marvelous, short bullets to fill you in!
  • Got to Aerobics Class with the News that a good friend was accepted into UC Berkeley
  • OFFICIALLY on Spring Break
  • Got to put Yummy Stuff in my Tummy
  • Went on a 4 hour Thrifting Adventure (I'm poooped, but satisified. ewww sounds gross)
  • Got summm Records
Yeaa that's it.

No Really, this trip was sweeet, I spent less than I would on a dinner ($20.00)
(& THAT is an accomplishment)

This sloshed around in my belly:

(Veggie Patty) $4.00
(A Mangoe) $2.00

& Some H2O.


Soo, the Benetton "It's My Time" Global Casting finally came to an end a couple weeks ago, and I must say that it was amazing looking at the beautiful pictures of people. Gosh people are too darn purdyy. Anyways, so the Top 20 were picked and I am raving about them. Amazing Choices. Sincerely i give you my 4 favorites:

Plastic is Fantastic (to the right) Italy
Old York Ukraine

Sumit Patwari India

Praguegirl Czech Republic


The Washing machine is calling, no, tumbling, for me.

And I leave you with this yucky picture of Today, kisses!

Plain Hanes Long Sleeve Tee
Thrifted Skirt
Betsey Johnson Pantyhose
White Leather Champion Keds

No comments:

Post a Comment

XoXoXo