3.14.2010

Spring

Today, Daylight Savings time? Or unsaving?
I forget, cleaarly all I know is that I lost an hour of sleep..

SO im beginning to wonder now that Springtime weather has arrived, if the girls are going to start to break out the high waisted skirts with the infamous thick black elastic band of course.
(Yea, you know, like the ones we see 6 year old girls buying as well because they find them at Limited Too, I think the store is called Justice now, right?)
Goodness, Forever 21 can make anything made with cheapy fabric look good no?
In other news, shoe hunting and dress hunting are starting to make their ways into my brain again.. I shall begin to hit up a local thrift to ensure my readiness for Spring once we stop getting weirdish weather days. (1 minute rain, the next sunshine).

Maybe we can scourge a designer gem, or a granny dress ready to be made into something nice? A friend once told me she found a Dolce and Gabbana garter belt and lingerie at a secondhand place in the middle of a Dirty Trashy City.


Yes, miracles do happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

XoXoXo