3.31.2010

Retail

I have soon since come to the conclusion that retail shall no longer be a word in my vocabulary, okay, in my life. Maybe only for shoes. Yesterday we went back to Target for rugs and towels (all bright pink) for the bathroom. Theyre pretty, they really are.

I spotted some things here and there:
A Mushroom Lamp?!

Singer Stuffs (Heaavenn!)

I think it would be handy to carry all of this around (& more...) in my Oversized Betsyville Paisley Print tote. Yes! That way I can fix, mend, and hem on-the-spot.
I still haven't received my lousy little blue Kenmore Sowing Machine... I think I can hear it crying, begging, PLEADING to be used.
*at this point all we hear is immature giggles

The reason why retail kills me:
$20.00 Bones for this Thing Here.
I wouldve loved so much to own it, but something deep down inside of my heart whispered "No".
It was a shame actually, I really loved it. But it was found at Ross, the same place where we bought new cushions, and the same place where Gentlemen go to buy toilet seats and their knickers. Coincidentally, I found a young girl at the cashier, purchasing this dress as well.
-10 points. Jeesh.

It wasn't freezing yesterday, but I needed pants for lugging around a 40lb dog food bag.
(Ol'Roy if ya wanna know, "cheap", as the Pet Smart guy said so when he told me he had never heard of such a name, and to try a Discount Pet Store, but heyyy, it feeds good Ol'Rocky)
Chunky Funky Grandma Sweater
Old retail-place Jeans
Quilted Faux-Leather Purse
Old Red Vans

I have a funny story about those Old Red Vans, but that my friend, is another post.
Plus, I don't want you to fall asleep on me.
Kisses.

P.S. I finished the lovely little Canvas for my darling friend, I would put up a picture, but I'm afraid her foxy self will come aroundabout here, and she'll see it. I'll show it to you as soon as I present it to her. On one knee. Heehee Just Kidding!

No comments:

Post a Comment

XoXoXo