6.23.2010

Sortkwik

Note: This is Most DEF Not a Post on my rantings, or my opinions. Except maybe My Opinion that I LOVE LOVE LOVE the way that Apple Laptop Webcams make you look. Seriously, I did no editing, just uploading, and that may seem like nothing to everyone, but I love playing around with Contrast & Saturation. Good Name for a band Possibly...
Anywho, I spent the day swimming around and acting like my childself the 3-year old version and then later going to Cine Arts in Palo Alto to watch Winter's Bone. It was really good actually. I won't spill any beans, but it is a Must-See film. (It is a little hard to find but most Independent fims may show it at one time or another, I'm sure.)
I Normally SUCK at eyeliner. My Hand is a Shakey Maniac.
So this was definitely a Huge Feat for me.
Vintage Floral Skirt, Pulled up and used as a Top.
Theres a little white button in the middle which made for Cute Detailing.
My Swimsuit Yes, One Pieces ROCK
Thrifted High Waisted Athletic(?!) Shorts
Sheer Tights
Cousin's Black Elastic Belt

Dont Get me wrong, I Love Bikinis and how they look on others as well as I. But I seem to have lost my litttle Pin-Up'ish Silhouette One. Its a seersucker fabric, but instead of the traditional Baby Blue, I have White and Coral Pink lines. When I find it, I'd gladly show you it, but I don't know if you'd be willing to see my nasty body just yet. 

Haha, Okayy.

2 comments:

  1. The skirt-as-a-top is cool!

    Sonia xo

    http://dozendresses.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the one piece!! there are only a few people out there who can pull that off! Very nice! And I love your blog! So cute! Def. following! I would love it if you would follow mine!

    xoxo,
    Raeshelle of The Marchesa
    www.themarchesa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

XoXoXo