6.08.2010

And So Forth...

Dearest Readers,
My most sincere apologies go out to yourself, as well as my little blog baby. Jesus, I have neglected this as Sows neglect Wilburs. Charlotte's Web, anyone? No? Well then. Summer has officially started, I'm brimming with ideas to start saving up for Life and whatnot. I'm heading towards the direction of a Dog Walker, but I can also be your very own: House Cleaner, Baby Sitter, Car Washer, Thrifting Buddy, Makeover artiste, and yes, etc.You name it.

Please, I know this is probably the most Boringesstt Post in the world, and you've expected something great because of the hiatus. Sounds Smart? I thought so, even if I don't know the meaning of the, err, word. But I ask for you to give me time and tonight I will surely recollect my thoughts. Tomorrow is Wednesday, Bad Boring.Bloating. Day of the Week=Good Day to Respring.

I Leave You Eye Candy. or Puke. Your Choice.
Old Navy Boatneck Tee
Thrifted "Taxicab" Skirt
Sheer Black Stockings
Black Champion Keds

OLD Elementary age Shirt
Sz 18 Shorts, reworked
Black Champion Keds
Schoolbag

White Hanes Plain Long Sleeve Tee
Thrifted Scarf
Lark & Wolff Cropped Khakis
Skechers Oxfords

Vintage Sheer Minidress
Lace Merona Pantyhose
Black Champion Keds

Yes. YEs. YES.

1 comment:

  1. That Taxicab skirt is kinda AMAZING! *__*
    Love all of these! <3

    ReplyDelete

XoXoXo