6.22.2010

1-0

Apart from Chile's Victory against Switzerland, this Monday wasn't too Eventful.
I intended on doing something semi-Productive, but instead ended up listening to Sonic Youth's 'Goo' LP, and goofing off at home. Alas, the evening was filled with going to The Milk Pail Market, where you can find dozens of elderly Russian Women and French Dreamers alike. We didn't get anything too special, however I did have the BEST time standing in a corner secretly Sampling their cheeses by the dozens. I guess I sampled so much, you could consider me a thief!
But Hey! Who Knew Cheese from the Swiss Alps could be so good?!

Well until Today, the Pictures from the San Francisco Labor Day Weekend Carnival were sitting on my baby iPhone and I have worked up the energyyyzzz to share them with you all. (My Few Followers).
So if you're Big on Samba from Brazil or the Caribbean, this Carnival is for you.
US? Well we just went to show fellow support for my dad's ex-Bolivian Dancing Troupe!
Goodness, I Looove what I am.
Sorry if that sounds terribly conceited..

Lets See Shall We Not?:
*No Particular Reason for Blue Tinge. All Photos UnEdited.

Now because I haven't given any mere form of an outfit post in a long lonng while,
I'd like to present you crummy Pictures, for you to Stare at and Think about where exactly in Brazil these exquisite women can be found. Or You can think about My Bolivia. & Their Llamas*
Self-Hemmed and  Sweetheart Necklined Vintage Dress*
Vintage Lacy White Tights
Skechers Black Oxfords
*I PINKY SWEAR, this dress looked AMISH before my hands got on it,
AMISH AMISH MIDDLE OF NOWHERE BUTTER CHURNING AMISH!

Purple Bandana
Old Clear Wayfarers
Plain White V-Neck Hanes Tee
Mossimo Supply Co. Jeans
"Soles are actually Missing, Navy faded to light Gray" Converse

Thrifted F21 Shirt
Lark & Wolff Cropped Khakis
Bunny Slippers (Every Outfit's Staple)

(Finally, These are Two Items in Which I am in Desperate Need of)
If you happen to Personally know me, you'll surely know that I am a fan of Sweaters/Sweater Vests with Bold or Tacky Print. So when you combine a Knitted Sweater Vest, with the Album Artwork of Sonic Youth's 'Goo', we have the Ultimate Cosmic Explosion. 
No Really, It's SO Cosmic I can Feel it! Can You feel it? Yes? Very Well then.
Doesn't hurt that the vest will keep you Safe & Warm, and Safe & Warm during those Winter Months.

& Last but Certainly not Least, I give you the Car that I Most Desperately NEED. I have been calling for days, weeks, NO ANSWER. I managed to even knock on the door, and NO ANSWER. (But a little Kitty did come out to the window) So finally the other day, a woman answered the door and told me that her daughter was selling it and not her. 
Rusty Nuts & Bolts are My Specialty. Tender Love & Care always do the Trick.
So Much for Trying Right?

*You Know, Last Summer while driving in Oregon, we came across an Llama farm. Really Funny Stuff, especially considering it to be in the middle of nowhere, near a wolf reservation. Imagine Green Green hills and foggy weather, and as the mist begins to clear, you are thinking you see cows, then you get closer and realize they are furry, then you get even closer and realize that they have long necks. You then decide on the idea that you are witnessing Very Rare Furry Giraffes of the Hills of Oregon. Once that thoughts done with, you come to realize that there is No Such Thing and your foolish assumptions have blinded the fact that you were indeed surrounded by Hundreddsss of Llamas.


2 comments:

XoXoXo