7.21.2010

Turquoise Clasp






Right! Did I ever mention these here heels? Or, um Magnum Opuses? Did that sound stupid, I don't know, forgive me Dearest Grammar. God and I think of myself as highly achieving. Enough, you didn't come hear to listen to inner thoughts.and reprimands.and criticism.. NOT ANOTHER TRAILING OFF.

So I visited Free People a couple weeks ago, (By the way! That Flower there in the right hand corner I DID get there, made of styrofoam and wood, I sprayed it with a neverending amount of L'Occitaine Verbena and Cherry Blossom Perfume so that way whenever we happened to go anywhere and we wanted to bring in some Boys, we'd rub the Flower on our Necks. Don't I smell nice Fabio?) I came in a Starving Consumer, and sadly I walked out the same way. Believe me, if I want a plain pastel cami, I won't surrender a good pair of shoesies for it, marketing does Not have a hold on me.
Except You Chloe Sevigny x Opening Ceremony collection, you'll always have a place in my heart..
Believe me, my goodwill states that leaving you with Leopard Anklets and Tights is indeed enough to ensure you an adequate amount of dreams until she draws up something even more prodigal than the last.

But... My current wallpaper needs a spotlight of its own, and leaving you with it only Bequeaths you a Lovelier sleep than the last.

P.S. I just learned how to sing Happy Birthday in Iranian, I KNOW, I'm Beaming too!!
P.P.S. The little cheetah bow in the first picture is part of one of my current projects.

1 comment:

XoXoXo