7.12.2010

Basic Marketing

This Collage has the Power to define my Past Week.
We had these delicious Virgin Margaritas haayyy,
stocked up on Delicious Mariscos Enchiladas,
and Marveled at the Set up of our table.
All in Downtown Redwood City's Milagros.
I had the opportunity to catch the French Film, COCO & IGOR.
This film really captivated me, being based on the short lived "Romancec" of Gabrielle Chanel's Second Lover, Russian composer Igor Stravinsky. It was really fascinating to see how the Independence of a woman in a way ended up imposing on her actions, much of which were painfully regretted later and ended up in a rather saddening matter. Besides the thought of the situation itself, It was an overall amazing picture, and I'm sure everyone will enjoy her outfits and her quick witted humor as much as I did. Besides the fact that this was during the time of the Breaking Out of Women, I really wanted to jump out of my seat and find myself a long satin dress and some good ol'French cigs. Well not really, but yea.

Apart from that, I attended the Grand Opening of a Pinkberry in San Jose. Free YOGURT for EVERYONE. I was so pleased, it's not often you find a place that puts fresh cut fruit of all kinds on your frozen treats! I personally recommend the Original flavor with some Blueberries, Strawberries, Raspberries & Mangoes.

VIVA LA REVOLUCION!
No, I havent suddenly become a Communist,
I'm simply sporting one of my most FAVEEEE T-Shirts ever.
I purchased this last summer on the Haight in Frisco at a custom T-Shirt printing store called Bang-On. I do believe it's still there, so I expect that if you happen to be in the area, check out the array of stuff that you can get printed. They not only do T-Shirts, but hoodies and Shorts as well-Mostly all from American Apparel. Oh! So if you ever decide to get that cheesy little picture of you and your granny with Mickey Mouse Ears in Disneyland printed on a pair of booty shorts, be my guest.
 
Che Guevara AA Baseball Raglan-Bang-On
Studded Jeans-Yuki
Black Champion Keds


Borrowed Forever 21 Floral Dress
Target Ruffly Children's Socks
Black Oxford Skechers
Vintage Etra Clutch

I've never really been much of a Forever 21 gal buttt MAANNNNN!!
Our Girl RUMI has been making me want many many things from there and I really want to give in. It's not often that a Blogger is Chosen to represent something as huge as One of the World's most recognized names, and I'm ecstatic about her modeling.
They Love You. We Love You. I love You!

Xoxo,
Ale

1 comment:

  1. Make no mistake about affiliate marketing, you can earn more than your wildest imagination with it.


    online affiliate marketing

    ReplyDelete

XoXoXo