5.12.2010

Madagascar

I Know, I Know, I Know.
Before I give you my most profound apologies, I will tell you why I've been absent for so long.
I have been off in Paree. LIE.
School shall be over soon enough in 13 days I believe? Then a week of finals, and Bam-FREEDOM.
My teachers have decided to pump out everything they hadn't managed to teach over the year and cram it down our throats just in time for us to be in the state to either make or break our grade.
I wish I could have made some better excuse up such as my fine lie above, but really, my cerebral capacity is far beyond filled, and I'd rather hurt it doing good. 
Note: Lying is Bad.

Without further ado, these were snaps tooken around the past couple of days, in random places ranging from the usual: My Backyard, to the Semi-Unusual: Bathroom, or, uh, rather scholarly: Stanford.


 THIS WAS MY DAD INSPIRED OUTFIT.
Dad's Old Scarf-Spain
Dad's Old "Rancho Las Palmas Country Club" Sweater
Dad's Old WOven Belt
Dark Red Converse
We've never belonged to any country club of some sort, my dad has not a clue about golf, this was actually just a gifted sweater I guess. Looks fit for a Granpaww.
Merona Knotted Tank
XXXL Tube Top (Cut n' Sewn into a Skirt)
Mom's Old Belt
Keds Champion White
Vintage Blue Dress
Polka Dotted Merona Tights
Skechers Black Oxfords
Thrifted F21 Top
Old Navy Shorts
Vans Off the Wall Classic Sneakers
Now, to really put my appreciation back into other things, I'm going to cultivate everything into a bowl of thought and Indian food.
P.S. I Hope You All had a Wonderful Mothers Day

1 comment:

XoXoXo